EX Series – LED Universal Retrofit Kit (Extrusion)
The EX Series Universal Retrofit Kit, dramatically enhances existing fixture efficiencies creating substantial energy savings. This kit is an excellent alternative to standard retrofit designs and is ideally suited for commercial strip fixtures.
- Parking Garages
- ETL Recognized Component
- DLC Listed
- 5 Year Warrant
- Module kits, no lamp sockets needed
- Magnet on the back for easy installation
- Aluminum backing for heat sink, independent to fixtures
- Light Source: LED Board
- Power Source: LED High Efficiency Power Supply
- Voltage: Universal 120 to 277
- CCT: 30K, 35K, 40K & 50K
- CRI: 80+
- Driver capable of 0-10V dimming
- L70 Rated Life: 238,000
- Operating Temperature: -40°C – 50°C Ambient
(2FT) D 0.875” x L 22.0” x W 1.5”
(3FT) D 0.875” x L 33.0” x W 1.5”
(4FT) D 0.875” x L 44.0” x W 1.5”
FOR YOUR SAFETY, READ AND FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS TO PREVENT ELECTRIC SHOCK OR FIRE
- INSTALLATION REQUIRES KNOWLEDGE OF LIGHTING LUMINAIRE ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS – Contact qualified electrician prior to installation.
- DISCONNET POWER BEFORE INSTALLATION
- DO NOT ALTER PRE-EXISTING HOLES OR DRILL NEW HOLES
- CHECK FOR INCLOSED WIRING COMPONENTS PRIOR TO DRILLING: Luminaire wiring, ballasts, power supplies or other electrical parts may be damaged.
- USE ONLY ON COMPATIBLE LUMINAIRES: Installation requires specific dimensions and construction features.
- PROTECT WIRING FROM ABRASION: Do not expose wiring to sharp objects or edges of sheet metal.
- Disconnect power to the circuit supplying power to the
- Removed the existing lamps and fixture
- Disassemble new fixture to allow access to the LED Driver
- Run existing power supply wires into fixture through fixture
knock-out or end plug on fixture
- Mount the fixture to surface, or hang fixture with appropriate
fixture mounting hardware or install fixture in T-bar Ceiling
(Be sure to follow local building codes for the appropriate
fixture installation methods.)
- Connect power supply wires to supplied wire disconnect to
provide power to fixture
- Re-assemble fixture
- Re-connect power and check installation