L1515 by Mirus – LED Square Canopy (PCB)
The L1515 Series is a square shaped fixture that utilizes a light guide lens for soft, glare-free illumination.
Suitable for surface mount and ideal for parking garages, canopies or any low bay applications.
- Strip Malls
- K-12/ higher education
- Anti-Rust Coating
- ETL Listed
- IP 65 & IP 66 Rated
- 5 Year Warranty
- High-efficiency visual comfort lens
- 15″ x 15″ Square
- Mounting: Surface (Cord and plug options offered)
- Light Source: LED Board
- Power Source: LED High Efficiency Power Supply
- Voltage: Universal 120 to 277
- CCT: 40K & 50K
- CRI: 83
- Driver capable of 0-10V dimming
- L70 Rated Life: 398,000
- Operating Temperature: -20°C – 40°C Ambient
(2FT) D 3.43” x L 26.69” x W 2.36”
(4FT) D 3.43” x L 50.35” x W 2.36”
FOR YOUR SAFETY, READ AND FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS TO PREVENT ELECTRIC SHOCK OR FIRE
- INSTALLATION REQUIRES KNOWLEDGE OF LIGHTING LUMINAIRE ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS – Contact qualified electrician prior to installation.
- DISCONNET POWER BEFORE INSTALLATION
- DO NOT ALTER PRE-EXISTING HOLES OR DRILL NEW HOLES
- CHECK FOR INCLOSED WIRING COMPONENTS PRIOR TO DRILLING: Luminaire wiring, ballasts, power supplies or other electrical parts may be damaged.
- USE ONLY ON COMPATIBLE LUMINAIRES: Installation requires specific dimensions and construction features.
- PROTECT WIRING FROM ABRASION: Do not expose wiring to sharp objects or edges of sheet metal.
- Disconnect power to the circuit supplying power to the
- Removed the existing lamps and fixture
- Disassemble new fixture to allow access to the LED Driver
- Run existing power supply wires into fixture through fixture
knock-out or end plug on fixture
- Mount the fixture to surface, or hang fixture with appropriate
fixture mounting hardware or install fixture in T-bar Ceiling
(Be sure to follow local building codes for the appropriate
fixture installation methods.)
- Connect power supply wires to supplied wire disconnect to
provide power to fixture
- Re-assemble fixture
- Re-connect power and check installation