L6000 Series – LED Radial Wrap (PCB)
FSC introduces a new generation of stairwell fixtures with the L6000 Series LED Radial Wrap. Ideal for stairwell lighting and utility applications the L6000 Series LED Radial Wrap replaces unsightly fixtures with an attractive alternative. The modern radial wraparound provides upgraded aesthetics in a cost effective and energy efficient package. The housing is manufactured from cold rolled steel and is finished in a white polyester polymer with a clear acrylic lens. To add further functionality, FSC has added an extended housing option which allows the sensor to be mounted internally within the box or externally depending on customer preference. Tool-less sensor mounting plate allows for easy access when making sensor adjustments or when performing fixture maintenance. Ideal for lighting stairwells, parking garages, distribution centers, laundry rooms, night lighting, covered parking, warehouse,corridor, canopies and multi-deck parking.
PowerPlus enabled. The PowerPlus module turns every light fixture into a port to power electronics, smart devices and IoT connections.
- Parking Garages
- Laundry Rooms
- Covered Parking
- Daylight harvesting, bi-level/ step dimming, occupancy sensors, emergency battery back-up options available
- Energy efficient
- Low maintenance
- ETL Listed
- DLC Premium
- 5 Year Warranty
- Housing made from die formed heavy gauge pre-painted cold rolled steel and is finished with a post- production white polyester polymer
- Available with an extended body (Shown to the left) to house a sensor within the box or externally
- Tool-less sensor mounting plate allows for easy access when making sensor adjustments or when performing fixture maintenance
- Acrylic Lens
- Light Source: LED Board
- Power Source: LED High-Efficiency Power Supply
- Voltage: Universal 120 to 277
- CCT: 30K, 35K, 40K & 50K
- CRI: 83
- Driver capable of 0-10V dimming
- L70 Rated Life: 198,000 and 266,000
- Operating Temperature: -40°C – 50°C Ambient
(2FT) D 5.00” x L 24.00” x W 6.00”
(2FT w/ Extended Body) D 5.00” x L 30.00” x W 6.00”
(4FT) D 5.00” x L 48.00” x W 6.00”
(4FT w/ Extended Body) D 5.00” x L 54.00” x W 6.00”
FOR YOUR SAFETY, READ AND FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS TO PREVENT ELECTRIC SHOCK OR FIRE
- INSTALLATION REQUIRES KNOWLEDGE OF LIGHTING LUMINAIRE ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS – Contact qualified electrician prior to installation.
- DISCONNET POWER BEFORE INSTALLATION
- DO NOT ALTER PRE-EXISTING HOLES OR DRILL NEW HOLES
- CHECK FOR INCLOSED WIRING COMPONENTS PRIOR TO DRILLING: Luminaire wiring, ballasts, power supplies or other electrical parts may be damaged.
- USE ONLY ON COMPATIBLE LUMINAIRES: Installation requires specific dimensions and construction features.
- PROTECT WIRING FROM ABRASION: Do not expose wiring to sharp objects or edges of sheet metal.
- Disconnect power to the circuit supplying power to the
- Removed the existing lamps and fixture
- Disassemble new fixture to allow access to the LED Driver
- Run existing power supply wires into fixture through fixture
knock-out or end plug on fixture
- Mount the fixture to surface, or hang fixture with appropriate
fixture mounting hardware or install fixture in T-bar Ceiling
(Be sure to follow local building codes for the appropriate
fixture installation methods.)
- Connect power supply wires to supplied wire disconnect to
provide power to fixture
- Re-assemble fixture
- Re-connect power and check installation