Orbis by Mirus – LED Parking Round (PCB)
The Orbis Series is a round shaped fixture with white acrylic lens for soft, glare-free illumination. Suitable for surface or pendant mount. Ideal for parking garages, canopies or any low bay applications.
PowerPlus enabled. The PowerPlus module turns every light fixture into a port to power electronics, smart devices and IoT connections.
- Parking Garages
- Low Bay
- 5% Up-light
- Anti-Rust Coating
- ETL Listed
- DLC Premium Listed
- 5 Year Warranty
- Quarter-turns for easy installation
- High-efficiency visual comfort lens
- 16″ in diameter
- Mounting: Surface or Pendant (Cord and plug options offered)
- Light Source: LED Board
- Power Source: LED High Efficiency Power Supply
- Voltage: Universal 120 to 277
- CCT: 40K & 50K
- CRI: 83
- Driver capable of 0-10V dimming
- L70 Rated Life: 398,000
- Operating Temperature: -20°C – 40°C Ambient
(2FT) D 3.43” x L 26.69” x W 2.36”
(4FT) D 3.43” x L 50.35” x W 2.36”
FOR YOUR SAFETY, READ AND FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS TO PREVENT ELECTRIC SHOCK OR FIRE
- INSTALLATION REQUIRES KNOWLEDGE OF LIGHTING LUMINAIRE ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS – Contact qualified electrician prior to installation.
- DISCONNET POWER BEFORE INSTALLATION
- DO NOT ALTER PRE-EXISTING HOLES OR DRILL NEW HOLES
- CHECK FOR INCLOSED WIRING COMPONENTS PRIOR TO DRILLING: Luminaire wiring, ballasts, power supplies or other electrical parts may be damaged.
- USE ONLY ON COMPATIBLE LUMINAIRES: Installation requires specific dimensions and construction features.
- PROTECT WIRING FROM ABRASION: Do not expose wiring to sharp objects or edges of sheet metal.
- Disconnect power to the circuit supplying power to the
- Removed the existing lamps and fixture
- Disassemble new fixture to allow access to the LED Driver
- Run existing power supply wires into fixture through fixture
knock-out or end plug on fixture
- Mount the fixture to surface, or hang fixture with appropriate
fixture mounting hardware or install fixture in T-bar Ceiling
(Be sure to follow local building codes for the appropriate
fixture installation methods.)
- Connect power supply wires to supplied wire disconnect to
provide power to fixture
- Re-assemble fixture
- Re-connect power and check installation