LEJB Series – LED High Bay (PCB)
The LEJB Series LED High Bay fixture is the lighting solution for a wide variety of applications and mounting heights. Precision-designed optics and a choice of lumen outputs and color temperatures make the energy-efficient LEJB the ideal solution for industrial, commercial and other high bay applications. LED technology allows power and light levels to be customized to meet both energy and design needs. The LEJB gives budget-conscious customers a very reliable LED solution.
PowerPlus enabled. The PowerPlus module turns every light fixture into a port to power electronics, smart devices and IoT connections.
- Distribution Centers
- Low maintenance
- Energy efficient
- Sensors can be integrated for additional energy savings
- Emergency battery back-up optional
- Dimming optional
- UL Listed
- DLC Premium
- 5 Year Warranty
- Die formed 24 gauge cold rolled steel body
- Post painted with high gloss baked white matte powder coat
- Frosted diffuser
- Mounting: Chain or Cable Mount Ready. Cord and plug options offered
- Light Source: LED Board
- Power Source: LED High-Efficiency Power Supply
- Voltage: Universal 120 to 277
- CCT: 40K & 50K
- CRI: >80
- Driver capable of 0-10V dimming
- L70 Rated Life: 100,000 hours
- Operating Temperature: -20°C – 50°C Ambient
(70WT, 75WT-ND, 86WT, 105WT, 105WT-ND, 128WT) D 2.20” x L 24.8” x W 15.0”
(105WT-ND, 150WT & 175WT) D 2.20” x L 24.8” x W 18.9”
(125WT-ND, 150WT-ND, 210WT & 260WT) D 2.20” x L 46.9” x W 14.9”
(210WT-ND) D 2.20” x L 46.9” x W 18.9”
FOR YOUR SAFETY, READ AND FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS TO PREVENT ELECTRIC SHOCK OR FIRE
- INSTALLATION REQUIRES KNOWLEDGE OF LIGHTING LUMINAIRE ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS – Contact qualified electrician prior to installation.
- DISCONNET POWER BEFORE INSTALLATION
- DO NOT ALTER PRE-EXISTING HOLES OR DRILL NEW HOLES
- CHECK FOR INCLOSED WIRING COMPONENTS PRIOR TO DRILLING: Luminaire wiring, ballasts, power supplies or other electrical parts may be damaged.
- USE ONLY ON COMPATIBLE LUMINAIRES: Installation requires specific dimensions and construction features.
- PROTECT WIRING FROM ABRASION: Do not expose wiring to sharp objects or edges of sheet metal.
- Disconnect power to the circuit supplying power to the
- Removed the existing lamps and fixture
- Disassemble new fixture to allow access to the LED Driver
- Run existing power supply wires into fixture through fixture
knock-out or end plug on fixture
- Mount the fixture to surface, or hang fixture with appropriate
fixture mounting hardware or install fixture in T-bar Ceiling
(Be sure to follow local building codes for the appropriate
fixture installation methods.)
- Connect power supply wires to supplied wire disconnect to
provide power to fixture
- Re-assemble fixture
- Re-connect power and check installation