CPC-L8500 Series – LED Peaked Strip (Light Bar)
The CPC L8500 Series LED Strip is a functional multi-purpose peaked strip that incorporates premium performance and construction durability. Ideal for parking garages, distribution centers, and warehouses.
- Parking Garages
- Covered Parking
- Distribution Centers
- Easy, fast, tool-free maintenance
- Low maintenance
- Daylight harvesting, bi-level/step dimming, occupancy sensors, emergency battery back-up options available
- Energy efficient
- Available in standard lumen output & high lumen output
- ETL Listed
- 5 Year Warranty
- Housing made from die formed heavy gauge pre-painted cold rolled steel and is finished with a post-production white polyester polymer
- Multiple mounting options available– individually or in continuous rows.
- Light Source: LED Bar Module
- Power Source: LED High Efficiency Power Supply
- Voltage: Universal 120 to 277
- CCT: 30K, 35K, 40K & 50K
- CRI: ± 83
- Driver capable of 0-10V dimming
- L70 Rated Life: 398,000
- Operating Temperature: -40°C – 40°C Ambient
(4FT) D 3.5” x L 48.0” x W 4.5”
(8FT) D 3.5” x L 96.0” x W 4.5”
FOR YOUR SAFETY, READ AND FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS TO PREVENT ELECTRIC SHOCK OR FIRE
- INSTALLATION REQUIRES KNOWLEDGE OF LIGHTING LUMINAIRE ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS – Contact qualified electrician prior to installation.
- DISCONNET POWER BEFORE INSTALLATION
- DO NOT ALTER PRE-EXISTING HOLES OR DRILL NEW HOLES
- CHECK FOR INCLOSED WIRING COMPONENTS PRIOR TO DRILLING: Luminaire wiring, ballasts, power supplies or other electrical parts may be damaged.
- USE ONLY ON COMPATIBLE LUMINAIRES: Installation requires specific dimensions and construction features.
- PROTECT WIRING FROM ABRASION: Do not expose wiring to sharp objects or edges of sheet metal.
- Disconnect power to the circuit supplying power to the
- Removed the existing lamps and fixture
- Disassemble new fixture to allow access to the LED Driver
- Run existing power supply wires into fixture through fixture
knock-out or end plug on fixture
- Mount the fixture to surface, or hang fixture with appropriate
fixture mounting hardware or install fixture in T-bar Ceiling
(Be sure to follow local building codes for the appropriate
fixture installation methods.)
- Connect power supply wires to supplied wire disconnect to
provide power to fixture
- Re-assemble fixture
- Re-connect power and check installation