L28600 Series – LED Square Lensed Strip (PCB)
The L28600 Series LED Strip is a functional multi-purpose lighting solution that incorporates premium performance and construction durability. This series can be installed using various mounting methods and numerous options and accessories are available. Precision designed optics and a choice of lumen outputs, lengths and color temperatures make the L28600 Series the perfect illumination solution in commercial and industrial applications. Ideal for warehouses, garages, cove lighting, display cases, shop, and task lighting, utility and storage rooms, general area lighting, and production lines; it’s narrow width makes the L28600 the perfect choice for size-restricted applications. The LED technology allows power and light levels to be customized to meet both energy and design needs.
PowerPlus enabled. The PowerPlus module turns every light fixture into a port to power electronics, smart devices and IoT connections.
- Task Lighting
- Utility Rooms
- Multi-purpose Rooms
- Low maintenance
- Energy efficient
- UL Listed
- DLC Premium Listed
- Lighting Facts
- 5 Year Warranty
- Die formed 24 gauge cold rolled steel body
- Post painted with high gloss baked white matte powder coat
- Frosted diffuser
- Available in 2’, 3′ 4’ or 8’
- Mounting: Chain or Cable Mount Ready (Cord and plug options offered)
- Light Source: LED Board
- Power Source: LED High Efficiency Power Supply
- Voltage: Universal 120 to 277
- CCT: 35K, 40K & 50K
- CRI: 83+
- Driver capable of 0-10V dimming
- L70 Rated Life: 122,000
- Operating Temperature: -40°C – 50°C Ambient
(2FT) D 2.75” x L 24.00” x W 2.35”
(2FT) D 2.75” x L 36.00” x W 2.35”
(4FT) D 2.75” x L 48.00” x W 2.35”
(8FT) D 2.75” x L 96.00” x W 2.35”
FOR YOUR SAFETY, READ AND FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS TO PREVENT ELECTRIC SHOCK OR FIRE
- INSTALLATION REQUIRES KNOWLEDGE OF LIGHTING LUMINAIRE ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS – Contact qualified electrician prior to installation.
- DISCONNET POWER BEFORE INSTALLATION
- DO NOT ALTER PRE-EXISTING HOLES OR DRILL NEW HOLES
- CHECK FOR ENCLOSED WIRING COMPONENTS PRIOR TO DRILLING: Luminaire wiring, ballasts, power supplies or other electrical parts may be damaged.
- USE ONLY ON COMPATIBLE LUMINAIRES: Installation requires specific dimensions and construction features.
- PROTECT WIRING FROM ABRASION: Do not expose wiring to sharp objects or edges of sheet metal.
- Disconnect power to the circuit supplying power to the
- Removed the existing lamps and fixture
- Disassemble new fixture to allow access to the LED Driver
- Run existing power supply wires into fixture through fixture
knock-out or end plug on fixture
- Mount the fixture to surface, or hang fixture with appropriate
fixture mounting hardware or install fixture in T-bar Ceiling
(Be sure to follow local building codes for the appropriate
fixture installation methods.)
- Connect power supply wires to supplied wire disconnect to
provide power to fixture
- Re-assemble fixture
- Re-connect power and check installation