L85 Series – LED Strip (Extrusion)
The L85 Series is a functional multi-purpose LED strip that incorporates premium performance and construction durability. Ideal for warehouse, distribution centers, and stairwells.
- Distribution Centers
- Parking Garages
- Covered Parking
- Utility Rooms
- Low maintenance
- Sensors can be integrated for additional energy savings
- Energy efficient
- Available in standard lumen output & high lumen output
- ETL Recognized Component
- DLC Listed
- 5 Year Warranty
- Die formed 24 gauge cold rolled steel body
- Post painted with high gloss baked white matte powder coat
- Aluminum backing for heatsink, independent to fixtures
- Light Source: LED Board
- Power Source: LED High Efficiency Power Supply
- Voltage: Universal 120 to 277
- CCT: 30K, 35K, 40K & 50K
- CRI: ± 80
- Driver capable of 0-10V dimming
- L70 Rated Life: 238,000
- Operating Temperature: -40°C – 50°C Ambient
Dimensions: (4FT) D 187” x L 48.0” x W 4.37”
FOR YOUR SAFETY, READ AND FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS TO PREVENT ELECTRIC SHOCK OR FIRE
- INSTALLATION REQUIRES KNOWLEDGE OF LIGHTING LUMINAIRE ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS – Contact qualified electrician prior to installation.
- DISCONNET POWER BEFORE INSTALLATION
- DO NOT ALTER PRE-EXISTING HOLES OR DRILL NEW HOLES
- CHECK FOR INCLOSED WIRING COMPONENTS PRIOR TO DRILLING: Luminaire wiring, ballasts, power supplies or other electrical parts may be damaged.
- USE ONLY ON COMPATIBLE LUMINAIRES: Installation requires specific dimensions and construction features.
- PROTECT WIRING FROM ABRASION: Do not expose wiring to sharp objects or edges of sheet metal.
- Disconnect power to the circuit supplying power to the fixture
- Removed the existing lamps and fixture
- Disassemble new fixture to allow access to the LED Driver
- Run existing power supply wires into fixture through fixture knock-out or end plug on fixture
- Mount the fixture to surface, or hang fixture with appropriate fixture mounting hardware or install fixture in T-bar Ceiling (Be sure to follow local building codes for the appropriate fixture installation methods.)
- Connect power supply wires to supplied wire disconnect to provide power to fixture
- Re-assemble fixture
- Re-connect power and check installation